Ufone advance code If you’re low on funds with your Ufone and you’re not sure what to do, there’s no reason to be worried because you can avail from Ufone Advance Balance that is called UAdvance In the past, the name of ULoan service to help you those who are in cash.
Ufone Advance loan number will provide the borrower with an amount of Rs.20. Simply Dial #456# to get your 20 Rs Ufone balance anytime! Rs. 20 is available to Ufone customers whose balances do not exceed Rs. 11.95.
Pak Telecom Mobile Limited is the most popular Pakistan mobile operator that is associated with PTCL providing calls, SMS, and internet services for their faithful customers offering the most speedy internet anywhere.
Ufone advance code Prepaid
- Dial Ufone advanced balance code *456# to get the balance
- After that, you’ll be able to get the amount in advance of 20 rupees.
- Rs. 4.40 is the amount charged for Ufone’s advance balance loans service.
- Rs. 24.4 will be taken as a fee on your next charge.
- Your balance must be less than Rs. 11.95 in order to qualify for an advance.
- In addition, the service is only available to customers who have prepaid account.
- You will only receive the advance at the time of Rs.20 and you will have to recharge it again and deduct the advance amount to get the next time loan.
- To check the balance of your loan make sure you dial *124# once you have received your advance.
Ufone loan code for Prepaid
- Ufone loan code Contact *456# using the number that is on your SIM card that is prepaid.
- Rs. 4.40 plus tax will be added to the advance amount at the time you next recharge.
UAdvance for Postpaid Customers
Postpaid customers also have the option of using the Ufone Advance Balance service. The information is below:
- Dial *229#
- Rs. 5 plus taxes (Rs. 5 plus tax and tax)
How do I get Ufone loan code through My Ufone App
It is suggested to get advance dialing that was mentioned earlier. If you also have an account with the My Ufone app, you can get an advance by using it. Simply follow the instructions.
- Log in, and then install your Ufone App on your phone
- Below on the menu, select Paybill/Recharge.
- In this menu, you can choose on”out of credit” to access the out of Credit option.
- Click here to download UAdvance.
If you find yourself in a situation where your balance ends, make use of the code in this article, whether you are a postpaid or prepaid customer. You will be able to get an amount that is sufficient to cover your urgent call or text. Additionally, you can share your experience with us in the comment section below.
What is Ufone’s advance code?
Just dial *456#, and you’ll get Rs.20 money.
Do you have any costs to repay the Ufone loans?
Yes. Ufone will take the amount of Rs. 24.4 in the form of a charge for your next charge.