We collect information from you in several different ways on this Site. Registration and Ordering Before using certain portions of this Site or ordering products, you may be required to complete an online registration form. During registration, you will be asked to provide to Us certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping, and billing address(es), phone number, email address, gender, and credit card number. In addition, We may also ask you for your country of residence and/or your organization’s country of operation, so we can comply with applicable laws and regulations. These kinds of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and the Sites, and for internal marketing purposes. If We encounter a problem when processing your order, your personal information may be used to contact you. Information We Collect Automatically We may also automatically collect information about you when you access or use the Site or transact business with Us, including:
- Transaction Information: When you purchase or return a product, We collect information about the transaction, such as product details, purchase price, and the date and location of the transaction.
- Log Information: We obtain information about your use of Our websites, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to this Site.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access Our Services, such as the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and browsing behavior.
- Location Information: We may collect information about the precise location of your device when you consent to the collection of this information. We may also collect information about your approximate location each time you access this Site.
Information We Collect from Other Sources We may also receive information about you from other sources and combine or link that with information We have about you. For example, We may collect demographic and change-of-address information from third-party sources and information from third party social media platforms (such as Facebook) if you log in to this Site using your social media account credentials or if you make certain content and information publicly available, such as photos, videos, and profile information.
Information Use and Disclosure
We take reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Upon your request, We will
- Correct or update your personal information
- Stop sending emails to your email address
- Disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account.
You can make these requests by contacting us. Please do not email your credit card number or other sensitive information.
Offline Collection Use and Disclosure
We also may collect information offline. We will treat any information collected offline in a manner that is consistent with this Policy. One example involves someone calling Us to place an order or to ask questions. When someone calls, We will ask only for the personal information We need to place the order or to answer the question. When We need to store information (such as order information), we will enter it into our database.
Updates to this Policy