Microsoft announced the transition of Hotmail into outlook.com in February 2013. It has moved over 3 million users from Hotmail to outlook.com. All the email addresses on Hotmail are as same on outlook.com.
In 1995 Jack smith and Sabeer Bhatia launched a free online email service known as Hotmail. In the year 2001, it had more than 100 million users. It has become one of the most well-known online email service providers.
- View edit or share docs
- Real-time work
- Easily send heavy files
- Send and receive images
- Quickly viewed
- Active news
- Search autocomplete
- Conversation view
- Remove spam
- IM and text messaging
- Exchange active sync
- Hotmail highlights
Old Hotmail sign in:
Hotmail is now transformed into outlook.com. If you are having trouble signing in and out on Hotmail or email accounts. Here are some quick fixes.
- Go to the home page of outlook.com.
- Click on the Sign in option.
Enter the required information like a phone number or email address.
Then click on next.
- When the next page appears enter the password and then click on Sign in.
- Here you signed in on Hotmail.
Related Article: How can I reset my Hotmail login password?
Where Is My Hotmail Account?
People who very frequently use Hotmail know that the email hasn’t vanished. It is still in use as Gmail, yahoo, and outlook. A Hotmail account can be used with other communication services like outlook, Microsoft teams, Skype, OneDrive, Microsoft 365, SharePoint, etc. Users can get access to Hotmail anyway.
How to Delete Your Hotmail Account:
It is very simple to delete a Hotmail account. After that, you will not be able to access all things that are involved with that account. If you still want to delete your account follow the given instructions.
- Open the My Profile page on Microsoft then click on the link “Close Account”.
- Keep clicking on the links appearing on the screen until you found the right page.
- Use the security information you’ve added to your Microsoft account. For this purpose use email or phone number.
- Now enter the security code sent to your email address or phone number.
- Then a screen will appear with a msg ” Hotmail account is ready to close”.
- You will have to State a reason for the account, select any reason then select “account closure”.